Wednesday 18 June 2014

subordinating conjunctions

Make a sentence for 10  of these subordinating conjunctions.
Highlight or underline the subordinating conjunction in your sentence.
5 of your sentences the subordinating conjunction should be at the start and in the other 5 it should be in the middle. Remember your comma between clauses.

because   √ 
since  √ 
after   
before    
whether or not     
while    √
as    
although   
as soon as  
even though   
though    
since    
now that      
if     
unless    
only if        
even if     
where as    
when

  1. Because my dog ate the bacon, I couldn't have bacon and eggs.
  2. I can't do anything fun, since I had my accident.
  3. While its raining I'm not allowed outside.
  4. I am allowed to go to the movies, as long as I pay.
  5. Since the holidays, I haven't been allowed to play video games.
  6. Unless Kim Dotcom is on the next TV show, my mate will have to wear a tutu for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment