Thursday 29 May 2014

My Thief Dialogue

Theif 1 = yoy yylo
Thief 2 = peterina parkerina

Yoy Yylo: Hey Peterina look at that sweet ride.
Peterina Parkerina: Ok lets take it back home.
Yoy Yylo: That cant have a very good security system.
Peterina Parkerina: Yeah but wont we look suspicious?
Yoy Yylo: Nah bro every one owns one of these.
Peterina Parkerina: But wont someone notice its gone?
Yoy Yylo: Nah
Peterina Parkerina: Alright lets go.
Yoy Yylo: Get me a screwdriver
Peterina Parkerina: Here you go.
Yoy Yylo: Hacking is so fun, I love hacking especially cars so that I can go to me car to the dump and blow it up.
Peterina Parkerina: CAN YOU STOP SINGING THAT SONG!!!!!! I HEAR IT EVERY TIME WE STEAL A CAR!!!!
Yoy Yylo: Be quiet people will hear us.
Peterina Parkerina: Ok but I think the police are on us.
Yoy Yylo: I love hot wiring cars so that I get a free ride.
Peterina Parkerina: SHUT UP YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!
Yoy Yylo: can I drive now.
Peterina Parkerina: Yes.
Yoy Yylo: Great the top speed is 20 km an hour.
Peterina Parkerina: AAAWWWW MAAAN well never take on the cops with this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment