Sunday 25 May 2014

Miss C's eye

Miss C: Doctor, doctor I have a sore eye.
Doc Mike: Well let me have a look.
Miss C: Ok here you go.
Doc Mike: Well to me that looks like subconjunctival hemorrhage.
Miss C: What is that?
Doc Mike: It is when one of your small blood vessels ruptures and goes into your eye.
Miss C: Ok sounds legit to me.
Doc Mike: sweet
Miss C: How would this have happened?
Doc Mike: Have you been coughing or rubbing your eye lately?
Miss C: Yes.How can I fix this?
Doc Mike: There is no treatment.
Miss C: Ok thank you for helping me.
Doc Mike: No problemo amego.

Advantages:

  1. You can stay in comfort of your own home.
  2. This option is cheaper.
  3. There is less of a chance that you will die while driving to the doctors.
Disadvantages
  1. The website could be a virus downloader.
  2. They could make you pay money for something a you don't get your product.
  3. They could spam your e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment