Thursday 3 July 2014

End of term review

Did I enjoy this term?

Yes I enjoyed this term a lot. It brought challenges and problems but I overcame them in the end. The that I enjoyed the most was probably PE because that revealed how good I am at sport, PE also brought some fun to this term.

What was the best part of this term?

I think the best part of this term was definitely tech, especially music tech, because we have learnt a lot of chords, songs and Garageband. I also enjoyed PE, because sometimes we got to play dodgeball and go rock climbing, I enjoyed dodgeball the most though.


Science fair

This years science fair was challenging because I had to come up with a decent topic. I also had to figure out how to test it and remember to test it. I also had to present it well and make it look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment